MobileCapableWebFormViewEngine , where is it ?

Oct 31, 2009 at 7:05 AM
Edited Oct 31, 2009 at 7:39 AM

RE: MobileCapableWebFormViewEngine.cs

Hi All,

Have been very interested in the MobileCapableWebFormViewEngine but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Just to make sure I downloaded the NerdDinner.zip again but no sign. Anybody got any ideas as to where this file lives or where I can get it ? Tried googling as well... nada... It doesn't seem to exist.

After some digging around I see various postings referring to wiring alternative View engines but nothing that gives me any info on wiring up Scott H's MobileCapableWebFormViewEngine.

Looking for non existent application notes I found this on theMvcContrib site :

this.ViewEngine = new MvcContrib.Castle.NVelocityViewFactory();

Well not even this works...  

System.Web.Mvc  must have changed as the property 'ViewEngine'  doesn't exist....

Anyone out there got a working end to end example ?

Rgds

s

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Should be the Source tab?

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM, steve_mew <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

RE: MobileCapableWebFormViewEngine.cs

Hi All,

Have been very interested in the MobileCapableWebFormViewEngine but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Just to make sure I downloaded the NerdDinner.zip again but no sign. Anybody got any ideas as to where this file lives or where I can get it ? Tried googling as well... nada... It doesn't seem to exist.

Rgds

s

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nerddinner@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nerddinner@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Scott Hanselman
http://www.hanselman.com
Oct 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Ok understood.Thanks for the clarifcation. My bad.

Possibly my lack of CodePlex usage but for some reason was expecting a continual 'drop'

Rgds

s

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM
That's my sloppiness. I'll do one in a few weeks for MVC 2.

--
Scott Hanselman - Tiny phone, tiny email

On Oct 31, 2009, at 1:56 AM, steve_mew <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Ok understood.Thanks for the clarifcation. My bad.

Possibly my lack of CodePlex usage but for some reason was expecting a continual 'drop'

Rgds

s