which one to pick?

Jan 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Hi 

I have just downloaded NerdDinner (change set 70027, Date Sep 25 2011 at 10:37 PM )

When I open it, I see several folders and sub folders:

• Branches
  • BuildProcessTemplates
  • Releases
  • Trunk
3 of above folders have subfolders that contains the complete NerdDinner site. I'm not sure which to use.
What I want is to take a finished version (MVC 3, Razor) and modify it and then uploaded it to my domain web adress where it will function as a live website. 
I would appreaciate if someone could clarrify the difference between the NerdDinners within the above sub-folders and which to use for my situation.
Thanks for reading.
Sincerely

Coordinator
Jan 9, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Trunk for the latest.

--

Scott Hanselman - Microsoft

Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:31 AM
To: Scott Hanselman
Subject: which one to pick? [nerddinner:285384]

Hi

I have just downloaded NerdDinner (change set 70027, Date Sep 25 2011 at 10:37 PM )

When I open it, I see several folders and sub folders:

• Branches
  • BuildProcessTemplates
  • Releases
  • Trunk

3 of above folders have subfolders that contains the complete NerdDinner site. I'm not sure which to use.

What I want is to take a finished version (MVC 3, Razor) and modify it and then uploaded it to my domain web adress where it will function as a live website.

I would appreaciate if someone could clarrify the difference between the NerdDinners within the above sub-folders and which to use for my situation.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely

Jan 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Thanks for the answer Scott!

And many thanks for the NerdDinner application/tutorial, you guys have done a wonderful job. I hope you guys will continue to contribute with these kind of projects. 

Sincerely

Samar