NerdDinner SQL Server 2008

Jan 2, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I have downloaded the NerdDinner today (2nd of January 2012). I would like to replace the including mdf databases (ASPNETDB.MDF and NerdDinner.mdf) with SQL Server 2008 databases.

I have created the SQL Server 2008 databases and copied the database structure and data from the included mdf databases into these SQL server 2008 databases. I have copied the databases by right clicking them and choosing: Tasks > Generate Scripts > Choose all, > copy to Query Windows.
I have afterwards run this script on to the SQL server 2008 db's NerdDinner and NerdDinnerUsers.

Afterwards I have tried to correct the connection string, however I get an error when I run the page. The error is created when I click on the "My Dinners". The error goes:

The user instance login flag is not supported on this version of SQL Server. The connection will be closed

My web.config or rather the connectionstrings.config file goes like.

<add name="ApplicationServices" connectionString="Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=NerdDinnerUsers;Integrated Security=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
<add name="NerdDinnerEntities"  
            provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string=&quot;
            Data Source=localhost;
            Initial Catalog=NerdDinner;
            Integrated Security=True;
            User Instance=True;

What is the problem?

I suspect that it is the connectionstrings.config file that contains the problem.