Mobile updates

Mar 31, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Hi,

Great project.  I noticed that nerddinner.com had an iPhone and Blackberry mobile version.  Will those updates be released? 

Thank in advance,
- Ben
Coordinator
Mar 31, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Probably later this week. I need to tidy up the code.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:37 AM, quest4denali <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Great project.  I noticed that nerddinner.com had an iPhone and Blackberry mobile version.  Will those updates be released? 

Thank in advance,
- Ben

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nerddinner@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nerddinner@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Scott Hanselman
http://www.hanselman.com
Apr 1, 2009 at 2:23 AM
Great, I look forward to how the mobile sections were implemented.  Excellent book, project, and podcast btw.

Best Regards,
- Ben
Jun 4, 2009 at 5:32 PM

sorry to bother you about it, but any new info about the mobile version ? I am curious to check it out.  thanks ! 

Jun 5, 2009 at 1:16 PM

I checked awhile ago and Scott Hanselman, had checked in the mobile updates.  This is available under the "Source Code" tab.  Just go to the latest entry and download.

You'll also notice browser file has been updated to include the latest drop.

Hope this helps.

- Ben

Jun 5, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Thanks!  I will take a look.

Josh